Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Attending meetings and keep minutes
- Maintain the Chairman’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Greeting visitors and coordinating for meetings
- Drafting letters and emails
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chairman
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 05 years of experience in a secretarial position.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent reading, writing, and communication skills.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Working conditions are normal for an office environment
|Work Location||Head Office|