Selected responsibilities are:
- Dealing with all communications between all stakeholders including buyers, production team etc.
- Coordinating with the sample team for preparations of samples as per customer requirements
- Preparing an order plan for the delivery
- Preparation of costing sheets, booking sheets etc.
- Coordinating with the purchase team to procure all fabric, trims and accessories as per buyer requirements
- Coordinating with the quality and production team to ensure that the order is prepared as per the requirements of the customer
- Ensuring all inspections and external audits are carried out smoothly
- Ensure that the order is shipped as per schedule and as per requirements of the customer
- Ensuring all files are kept up to date
- Handling any post shipment issues of the customer if and when they arise
- Any other task assigned by the Management
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or relevant degree with at least 3-4 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Excellent reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Should have good mental and physical health
- Be able to travel frequently both inside and outside Pakistan
|Job Category||Garment Division|
|Reports to||Merchandising Manager|